Be Totally In Touch
“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” –Anias Nin
Whether or not we recognize or define them, our subtle energy systems may well be the one greatest influence on the quality of our lives.
Perceiving life through our energy interactions provides direct experience. Direct experience is especially meaningful. Being ‘in our head” or in reactive patterns and making assumptions does not engage us with life directly or support meaningful interaction. Direct perception is the cornerstone of intuition.
Learning to trust your intuition is key to:
- Developing internal guidance
- Getting in touch with your true self
- Being on track in your life
- Satisfying relationships and friendships
- Keeping physically, emotionally and energetically safe
- Making decisions that work for you
- Getting and staying healthy
- Knowing what to eat and what to avoid
- Timing important life events
- Selecting a job that suits your nature
- Selecting professional help that will work well you